Updated: Dec 8, 2021
Effective date: Jan 1, 2022
Brand on Fire LLC dba “Gaucho Plugins” & “Domain Mapping System” (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://domainmappingsystem.com website (the “Service”).
This Agreement contains the complete terms and use that apply when using our website or software.
You are not allowed to plagiarize our content and/or translate our articles on your site. You can reference us on your own blogs or sites as long as you give us full credit.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of Brand on Fire LLC. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The Unlimited Sites license may not be used to resell as part of other software bundles.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our plugin 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the plugin unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin. After 30 days no refunds can be processed.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refunds do not apply to product upgrades or annual renewals.
Please note that by purchasing the plugin, you agree to the terms of the refund policy. To submit a refund request, please contact us.
Refunds via PayPal
Refunds via PayPal typically take 3-5 business days, but may take longer based on the method of payment. See PayPal refund processing times.
Refunds via Stripe
Refunds via Stripe typically take 5-10 business days to post back to your card. See Stripe refund processing times.
Licensing and Agreement
- Refuse or cancel a subscription if fraud or abuse is suspected.
None of these terms supercede the End User License Agreement.